Sunday, January 04, 2009

20090102 000 comb Street Light

I had a great time. Streetlight was great but short. Reel Big Fish was super fun. The crowd was really into both bands and almost everyone knew all the words. I like feeling the floor move when everyone jumps up and down. There weren't any assholes dancing down front, just lots of good natured shoving and thrashing. I lost several pounds in sweat. It was terribly expensive. $6.50 for a decent beer in a plastic cup! And then my van got towed from Safeway. $15 cab ride and then $370 to get it out of the yard. There were 2 other groups who also got towed who were at the show. FUDGE! additional reflections I had mucho fun dancing last night. I didn't get knocked down at all, but my forearms are all bruised. I skanked hard. A cute girl told me I was "fucking awesome" (for my age!). sonicliving.com/event/1043986 www.bayareaska.com/SKABoard/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4495

No comments: