Sunday, September 26, 2004

Re: vote

Hi,

I hope the crepes were good. I'll put Sweet Peas on my list. I skated at the little Campbell Skate Park from noon to 2, showered, and drove up to SF to see Pollo Del Mar. They came on late and a different band opened. It was The Bezerkers instead of The Lava Rats. It was great. I had time to eat a good chicken barbecue with 3 sides before the music started. Pollo Del Mar is so good! Most of the band members have kids and most of them were dancing, so the 2 tattooed women and I had some company. One of the women had bright pink hair and the very proper name of Elizabeth. You never know.

I deleted your name from this because I am copying my blog. Check it out via my web site.


Miles


On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 11:29:53 -0700 (PDT), some guy wrote:
> MIles,
> It's around 11:25 am Sunday and there is some really good show on TV
> that switches from Surfing, Water Ski. Skating, Sking.
> We have Cable here, sorry I don't know the name of the show but it's
> on Channel #3.
> Take care, hope your enjoying the weekend.
> We are ready to head over to Los Gatos and eat at this little place
> that has great crapes, it's calle Sweet Peas. If your ever over that
> way it's really worthwhile.
> It's on Santa Cruz Blvd.
> Take care!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blogger, I was searching the web for watersking and came across Re: vote (this post). It wasn't exactly what i was looking for but nonetheless, it is quite interesting.

I also have a cool site about watersking, and you can check it out here: watersking.

Oh, almost forgot. I found a cool site that is giving away a FREE Sony DVD Handycam. Perhaps you or your other visitors may be interested. Just click the link below and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area.

FREE Sony DVD Handycam

Im going to bookmark this blog and hope to see more great posts like this one.