Friday, August 20, 2004

Friday road trip

I want to see The Pyronauts play in Auburn early Saturday afternoon, and have learned that there are a couple of good skate parks around there.  So, I am going to skate at Van's this evening and then drive up towards Auburn, find a hotel, hit a skate park in the morning, check out The Pyronauts set, then drive home by 6 PM!

Sounds like fun to me.  I'll have my cell with me.


Miles


PYRO-MAIL BELOW:

      Miles,

      Glad to hear you'll be coming!

      August 21st at Relay for Life Cancer benefit at Auburn's Gold Country Fairgrounds

      We play from 12:30 to 1:30pm.  There are a couple vocal/choral groups, and stuff, but no other bands as far as I know.

      From Bay area: 

      Take I-80 towards Reno, through Sacramento, to Auburn (about 30 minutes past Sacramento).  Take the first exit in Auburn, Maple Street, and go straight up the hill and past the courthouse (huge structure that will be on your right).  Go straight through two stop-lights (Lincoln Way and High Street).  Take a LEFT at the third stoplight (Racetrack/Fairgrounds).  This is the parking lot, park and walk through the gate and down the hill, the stage will be on your left!

      Surf On!

      Paul the Pyronaut

      <pyronauts@hotmail.com>

No comments: